We've been pretty sick here. Maddie and Caleb have had a long-running virus with fevers and coughs. Early on Caleb woke up from a nap with croup. Two days ago Maddie's fever spiked briefly to 104.8! A bath brought it right down, fortunately. Braden's been mostly fine, aside from feeling crummy and tired for several days. We're not sure if he's coming down with this or if it's just from being up with the kids multiple times every night for the past 6 nights. I'm feeling better now, but I have had a low-grade version of what the kids have had. However, I think we are finally on the mend--last night everyone slept through the night for the first time in a week! I think Mommy and Daddy woke up more refreshed than the kids. :)
You know your kids are sick when:
-Your child is watching a movie, it ends, and you walk in sometime later only to find her still laying on the couch and staring blankly at an empty tv screen.
-Your chubby boy starts looking skinny.
-Your little cracker-lover takes one bite of a cracker and then hands you the rest saying, "I'm all done."
-Your toddler starts asking "temp-chur?" because he wants to have his temperature taken.
-Your son is wearing his sister's jeans because you can't find a clean pair of his from among the mounds of laundry.
We're glad to be getting better!
No comments:
Post a Comment