I have two quotes of the day. The first one is rather unusual because it does not come from either of my children! However, it was too humorous to pass up. Braden and I were out to eat a couple of nights ago and on the menu there was the typical spinach dip for an appetizer. However, it was described as: "served with bread shards and tortilla planks." Mmmm, sounds really appetizing! Could I have a few extra shards with my dinner?
Okay, here's the Maddie quote. We were driving home from the Sheffer's house, where we had gone for a play date. I was asking Maddie what she had done with Karis. I knew she had played with Karis's dollhouse, so I asked her:
Maddie, did you play with Karis's dollhouse?
No.
(A bit puzzled, I asked a different way) Did Karis have a dollhouse in her bedroom?
No, she had a people-house. I played with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment