I've been trying to catch a picture of Caleb's new tooth. When he smiles you can see his snaggletooth. He is following in Maddie's footsteps by cutting his bottom two teeth first and then--instead of his upper two teeth--he is cutting the two teeth on either side. Some of you might remember our Christmas cards in 2005 featuring Maddie and 'all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth' (which she got by the way, right around the new year)...

Well I've been trying to catch Caleb smiling--and I did...just without showing teeth.



I finally caught a picture with a glimpse of his teeth. You might want to click on it to enlarge it to really see the teeth. I'm hoping to get a really good photo when both are well in.
2 comments:
That picture of Maddie was HILARIOUS!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Caleb looks adorable - I hope you can catch a pic of his snaggle tooth! For some reason, the mention of snaggle tooth brings to mind hanging out with the Shicks!
Hahaha..those are the same exact 3 teeth that Siena has as well! :) Too funny. By the way, did I ever tell you that I seriously love all your Maddie-qotd's?? Adorable!
Post a Comment