Maddie got to blow out the candle for Caleb. Here she is offering her little "ff."

With a little help from Daddy she finally blew it out! Yay!

Time for cake! ...Do I really have to eat this stuff?

Nope, don't like it!
Apparently we don't do first birthday cakes well. Maddie cried over hers and Caleb was not interested in anything but getting out of the high chair.
Apparently we don't do first birthday cakes well. Maddie cried over hers and Caleb was not interested in anything but getting out of the high chair.

However, Maddie has since figured out that cake is good!

I think Maddie gets two birthdays this year!

Here is Maddie giving Caleb the gift she picked out at the store.

And here's Caleb doing his celebratory birthday stand with Maddie cheering him on.



1 comment:
SO cute! I wish we could have been there! Hopefully we will be there for Christmas!
Post a Comment