Duke's speech is getting better and better as he grows, and I will miss his mistakes. But for now he stills says "tomorrow" for "yesterday."
Tomorrow night I had a dream about rock star guitars!
Duke can not be called "cute." He's not cute, he's Duke. However, you can call him "Rock starry." So when he does something that we think is cute, we tell him he is so rock starry.
With bedtime kisses for a while there he would give us back every kiss we gave him. Now he's on to decorating. "Now I decorate you!" and then he gives us a kiss on each cheek French style. He got it from an Abbott and Costello movie.
And then I have to tuck in two quick ones about Caleb. He and Maddie (independent readers, hah!) have long made the mistake of "magi-cans" instead of "magicians." They've finally got it down and actually joke about it, but Caleb just said "musi-can" to me the other day! Oh dear.
Caleb also was trying to convince me that we never buy anything on his list for Christmas for him...except that one time when he was little and we bought him the mountain train tracks. Oh good grief!!! Caleb's memory has never been exceptional. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment