Monday, December 8, 2014

Duke's 2nd 2nd birthday

No that's not a typo. This is Duke's 2nd 2nd birthday party. 


 When we celebrated Duke's birthday, you may recall Braden and I had just come home from Jamaica and I was SICKKKKK. 


So we didn't want to have Justin, La and especially Annalisa come over with my bad germs in the house. 


You may also recall I had to—gulp—forgo baking my son's birthday cake and resort to a store-bought cake. Ayayay! 


I was determined to make him a real cake. (This is one layer—upside down peach cake!)


So La and I came up with the idea of going to their house for dinner, something we wanted to do weekly for the remaining weeks of our time in MD before we moved. 


So we went for dinner and then celebrated Duke's birthday again so they could give him there gift and I could make a cake. 


It was perfect! 



The only problem was that, ever since, when there is cake, Duke thinks it's his birthday. 


Seriously. "It's not dere buhfday. It's MY buhfday!" normally said with a big frowny scowl. 


Two years old is so much fun!


No comments: