Monday, December 3, 2012

look alikes

Most people say Duke looks a lot like Maddie.  Braden and I really didn't see it for a while.  To us he just looked different.  I think a lot of that was because when he was first born, he just came out looking different!  I'm not sure what exactly we were expecting, but he came out really red and fat and weighed about a pound more than we were expecting.  And he was born nearly bald with blonde peach fuzz. I guess maybe we were thinking brown hair, since both Maddie and Caleb were born with brown hair?  I don't know.

But when I took this picture recently (right just before Duke's 4 month birthday), I looked at the picture, and all of sudden I saw the resemblance.  Wow!  He looks so much like Maddie here!  And isn't his laughing grin just so cute?!


1 comment: