Tuesday, August 7, 2012

two babies in the house

So here's our two babies, 14 months apart.  I'm taking bets on how many months it takes Duke to catch up to Maisie.  I bet he'll outweigh her by 6 months.

When they wear disposable diapers, Maisie wears size 2 diapers and Duke size 1. 

Maisie wears 6-12 month clothing, Duke 0-3 month.

At 15 months Maisie weighs 17.5 pounds, at 4 weeks Duke weighs near 10.

Since Caleb was about 2, people have asked if Maddie and Caleb are twins.  Give it a year or two, and I wouldn't be surprised if people ask if we have two sets of twins!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I've been thinking of you and your two babies. :) When I had Tali & Owen 13 months apart, things were a crazy blur the first six months. Still, I would not change a thing as we look back. Duke & Maisie will likely be such good friends, just like the older kids. I think it'll be so fun to watch him surpass her in weight quickly. :)