Monday, August 20, 2012

Some good QOTD's!

From Maddie:

"Hey Caleb, remember Pipe Pie?" 
"What?"
"Pipe Pie."
Both Caleb and I now looked at Maddie confused.
"Pipe Pie! You know.  PIPE Pie."
She began to describe...
I said, "Ohhhh, Popeye!"
"That's what I said.  Pipe Pie."
"No.  Popeye. Pop Eye. Popeye."
"Ohhh."

From Caleb:

"Mommy, at the pool I think I saw a queen ant, or maybe one of her guards."

And another from him:

Braden was trying to fix one of their little battery-operated toy cars.
"Hey Mommy, I think I know what might be the problem.  The back wheels don't have enough...JUICE to give to the front wheels, so the car just won't go around the track."  

Of course you have to picture HIM explaining it.  Caleb explains things like no other--using his hands and cocking his head back and forth in time with his hands.

No comments: