Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas: part 2

So somehow we got quite a few videos from Christmas with Braden's family but hardly any pictures.  Go figure!  I've got to get better at staying on top of the pictures at Christmas!  We don't even have any from Shawn and the kids' visit.  Good grief!  But we had a great time with all of Braden's family on Christmas day and the week following. Maddie and Caleb just love being with their cousins, and Maisie eats up all the extra attention.

But here's Caleb, having opened up his gas mask.  Braden and I scored that at a white elephant exchange and knew he would just love it.


Maddie, having fallen asleep one night.  Maybe something smelled funny? 

Maisie with a cheerio (and a halo because she's such an angel baby)--I've got this great cheerio pic of Caleb too. Maybe we need a cheerio gallery in our house.  :)

And thank goodness I thought of taking these two pics at least!!



No comments: