Thursday, September 2, 2010

b's bday | two

Oh goodness! As I was prepping my pictures for this post, I had to laugh at myself and what I wrote in the last post, "Where did these goofy kids come from?" Well, let's just say this post answers that question!

But first, oh the food! Braden and I love good food, so part of a good party is some really good food, and Braden's mom always makes seafood for us. This time: two kinds of shrimp + soy-glazed salmon + simple buttery mahi mahi + salsa covered halibut. Delicious! Even Maddie who declared she would not like the mahi mahi, ate it and asked for more.

As I mentioned in the last post, Maddie had just received her camera, so she was all ready to take some pictures of her daddy's birthday. Braden obliged by smiling...
...and posing...
...and exaggerating...
...and acting like the kids!
Question answered! :)
And that mountainous cake? It was a three-layer tiramisu cake, with marscapone and all. Very yummy!
Once again, we enjoyed celebrating Braden's birthday. What can I say? He really is a great guy!

No comments: