Monday, April 21, 2008

caleb's teeth


I forgot to mention about 2 weeks ago that I noticed that Caleb is finally getting his 4th bottom tooth. At nearly 2 years old, he will FINALLY have all 8 front teeth! This week I also noticed that he's cutting his left upper canine and it looks like the right one will cut through any day now. This probably explains a few rough days and nights we had about a week ago. Poor Caleb--teething has been so difficult for him. Weeks of on and off drooling and pain before each tooth. It will be nice when his teeth are all in!

By the way, the hat in this picture is his winter hat that he started out the season hating. After a while, however, he took to it. And now here we are in April, and he still wants to wear his hat. In fact he pulls it out of the closet nearly every day and wears it while he plays in the house. We think he looks pretty cute running around the house in a tee shirt and shorts and his winter hat!

No comments: