"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
qotd
I was tucking Maddie in bed, reading a Dick & Jane book about big and little. So I began asking Maddie about things--were they big or little? Braden, having a little fun, asked Maddie if her belly was big or little. She boldly said, "Big." Then, rubbing her whole belly she said, "This is ALLLL my bigs, and this (pointing to her belly button) is my wittle."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love my daily dose of "Maddie-isms!" Gene always knows when I'm reading your blog because I start to laugh and he says, "What cute thing did the Greer kids do today that you're reading about?"
Maddie is so cute - she sang her ABC's on the phone to me today!
Post a Comment