Saturday, April 21, 2007

crying

Caleb can cry. I mean not just any cry, but the whole works--the big lower lip that pops out, the sad face, the glance around to see if anyone is paying attention, the loud wails, and the big big crocodile tears. Many times it's quite humorous because he works himself up and is crying for attention. The other day I took some photos of him when he started one such session. Don't worry, he was not hungry or in pain or anything! He was just playing with his toys when this episode started. (And after I took the pictures I picked him up and gave him a big snuggle.) :)


fuss fuss...anyone listening?


okay, I'm starting to cry here


I'm crying really loudly now! Do you hear me?!


you're not listening to meeeee!


time for the red face


and here's mommy's personal favorite

No comments: