Here's Maddie with a plate of peanut butter balls she made with Nonna. She does like to cook!
Maddie was eating some nut bread at dinner tonight, and in her typical Maddie-way she said, "Oh I've got my nut here in my bread."
Some of Maddie's favorite books right now are Da Shepherd Is My Lawd (The Lord Is My Shepherd), Da Twain (The Little Engine That Could), Thouss (Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand), Da Maddie Book (Where Did The Baby Go?, the girl in the story looks like Maddie), Codwoy (Corduroy), and of course ALL her Dick and Jane books.
Yesterday Maddie was eating lunch and she said to me, "Mom, I want some cawchick." We went back and forth several times, me asking her what? and she responding with the same, cawchick. Finally she said, pointing, "That, Mom! I want some cake." There on the counter was some CHOCOLATE cake. Ah ha! Cute.
2 comments:
My daughter is the cutest!
(an objective dad)
Hi Christy,
I love linking to your site from Jess' blog... and reading Maddie quotes. She is a very cute little girlie!! :O)
Rachel
Post a Comment