"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
Martha Washington
Monday, March 12, 2007
maddie says
Maddie said another one this morning! She had finished going potty and was apparently having a little trouble flushing when she called to me from the bathroom, "I can't fwush it! Mom, I can't fwush it. I fink it needs new batt'ries."
Hey Christie- This is fun-reading your highlights of life with a 2-year-old and of course her younger brother. It's wonderful to catch glimpses of your full life. God bless you:)
2 comments:
I love hearing all the things Maddie is saying - especially since I am not there to hear them myself! I can't wait to see you all in May!
Hey Christie-
This is fun-reading your highlights of life with a 2-year-old and of course her younger brother. It's wonderful to catch glimpses of your full life. God bless you:)
Post a Comment