Saturday, October 11, 2014

Duke's birthday - part 2

Don't worry, this is the last birthday post for Duke...sort of. One more later in the month, but there's good reason. 

Fortunately I was sick and didn't take too many photos of Duke so I was able to narrow them down.  ;)

Waiting for cake and presents!

Time for cake! 

Blow out the candles!

Hurray!!

My big disappoint of being sick, I—gasp—Braden, that is, BOUGHT a birthday cake from the store. Had I been even a smidge better, I would have attempted a cake. But I literally removed myself from my bed just to enjoy his birthday cake and presents. That store-bought cake was a hard pill for this mommy to swallow...but you'll see in a few posts how I made up for it!

The good news is Duke didn't seem to care a bit! ;)

Oh boy, I love my new toys!

And I love my new animals!

And I think I love this new lemur.

I don't have a picture of Duke with his hammer, but that was definitely the winning present (from Uncle Gair). Duke slept with his hammer for weeks afterward. 

Happy Two Years Old, Duke! 
You bring us so much laughter and joy. 



No comments: