PopPop reading the Christmas Story from Luke.
Duke chillin' and watching "dee-dees" (youtube clips).
Time for presents!
Sportstar in the making ;)
A pink pony from King Gee!
Duke stuffed his new toy balls down his overalls.
"I'm sure I can stuff one more down there."
It's Sheriff Bobe—watch out!
(Actually, come to think of it, he never wore a gun, did he?)
Yum!
I think they were engaged by now, but golly, I've forgotten...
I FINALLY got Braden a good gift...fancy beer glasses for particular types of beer. (He still uses them and enjoys them.)
Bubby looking at our latest photo album, our Christmas tradition to give the grandparents.
We got Gair a mug with the kids' Christmas photo on it, since that photo was such a classic.
Fun to come!
Braden gave me some fun books to read...all cooking and food related.
(I especially liked A Year in Provence and 52 Loaves, both quite humorous, especially the latter.)
Maddie carrying on Granny's tradition.
The babies in their new Christmas jammies from Bubby & PopPop. Coincidentally, Devin got the same jammies from his grandparents too!
We took a bunch of pix, but yeah, not a good one in the bunch...unless you include this kind of silly toddler stuff. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment