She's normally reading about 5 or so books at one time, and can plow through them at top speed. Loves Nancy Drews, Mandie, Hardy Boys, Bobbsey Twins, A-Z Mysteries, Honey Bunch, Childhood of Famous Americans biographies, and a wide variety of old books my mom supplies her with and library books Bubbie brings her. Her top choices these days seem to be biographies and mysteries.
"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Saturday, March 9, 2013
maddie
She's normally reading about 5 or so books at one time, and can plow through them at top speed. Loves Nancy Drews, Mandie, Hardy Boys, Bobbsey Twins, A-Z Mysteries, Honey Bunch, Childhood of Famous Americans biographies, and a wide variety of old books my mom supplies her with and library books Bubbie brings her. Her top choices these days seem to be biographies and mysteries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment