Christmas Christmas, where to begin? Well, I guess with the beginning of December when we celebrated with Nonna, FaFa, Auntie La + Uncle J. We celebrated early since Nonna & FaFa went to CA to spend Christmas with Jes, Dave & Devin. We had our traditional breakfast...mostly, give or take a few items, except we had it as a late lunch after church one Sunday.
The only weird thing is that I guess I didn't take any pictures (which is probably why I forgot to blog about it). Maybe we took some on Braden's phone? Hmmm....I'll have to check that out. If we have no pictures, major oversight on my part! Sheesh!
But kids, don't worry, we celebrated Christmas with them. One day you'll be reading this, and you might have no pictures of Christmas this year with Nonna & FaFa, but at least you won't wonder what happened. You really did celebrate with them! You'll just have to use your imagination. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment