Saturday, October 20, 2012

Just about better!

Maisie and Duke are pretty much all recovered from the RSV. We're so glad!  They got the "all clear" from our doc on Thursday.  Maisie's cough is just about gone.  Duke either never contracted RSV or he was strong enough to handle it without it affecting his lungs.  I just don't see how he could NOT have contracted it from Maisie, and he had a cold and cough that progressed just like Maisie's.  I think he was just able to weather it well.  And you know me!  I was drinking doses of echinacea and thyme tea, trying to eat really healthfully, taking greens powder, seaweed, bee pollen, cod liver oil...all those lovely nutritional boosters I've got around the house. I wanted Duke to get some powerful milk!  :)

We're just grateful to have this virus out of our house and to have made it through without nebulizers or hospitalization!

No comments: