Thursday, April 12, 2012

maisie learns to clap

Yesterday Maisie learned to clap.  It was (of course) very cute!  I have been noticing over the past week or so that when she gets excited Maisie puts her hands together, almost like a clap. Early in the day as I was changing her diaper, she was looking intently at each of her hands and then bringing them together, like she was trying to clap.  I clapped for her and helped her clap her hands.

Then after dinner I was changing her diaper and I asked her, "Maisie, can you clap?" And she immediately gave it a try and clapped!  So we had a lot of fun with her around the dining table getting her to clap. She was so pleased with herself.  I love watching my babies literally learn a new skill right before my eyes--so fascinating!  Here she is clapping away.
And here she is clapping upside down, laughing with Daddy, and getting hung upside down.  Maisie really is a fun-loving baby--loves to laugh, be tossed in the air, hung upside down and tickled!

And once more pic...Maisie getting zerberts!  



No comments: