Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! Uncle Thad & Aunt Louise came into to town, as well as Shawn, Greer, McLaren and Jezzy. Maisie got loads of attention, snuggles and kisses--and she enjoyed every moment of it.
For thanksgiving dinner, Mom and Dad and La joined us all at Braden's parents' house.
The weekend was a lot of fun! I didn't realize how few pictures we took (like 5), so maybe Shawn and the girls will send me some of theirs, hint hint. I felt like there was a lot of picture taking going on, but I guess it was everybody else, not me.
On Saturday we went to my parents' house to help decorate their tree for Christmas. The kids had so much fun of course. We also now have our tree--but that's for another post. We've got major tree issues as you shall see. (Stop the madness!)
No comments:
Post a Comment