"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
Martha Washington
Saturday, July 17, 2010
maddie's latest
When Maddie finds something these days, I keep hearing...
"OH!! I have been looking for that for years and years and YEARS!"
Seems she's been missing a whole lot of things for longer than she's been alive.
oh my! she and emily would get along so well!! emily uses that phrase too....its been years and years since we did this etc...like she is just soo old! lol
1 comment:
oh my! she and emily would get along so well!! emily uses that phrase too....its been years and years since we did this etc...like she is just soo old! lol
Post a Comment