"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances." Martha Washington
Monday, May 12, 2008
do we drink too much coffee around here?
Braden's day off...I made breakfast while Braden ran out to the Starbucks around the corner to use a coupon for a free cup of coffee. We began eating breakfast, and I asked Braden if I could taste his coffee--it being a new blend. I popped the top off, smelled it, said it smelled good, and gave it a taste. Maddie asked to smell the coffee. She still hasn't got smelling down yet--she gave a little sniff and then a big blow. "Mmm. It smells like deefcaf."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment