"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
Martha Washington
Monday, February 11, 2008
qotd
We were eating dinner, and Maddie pulled a tiny tough piece of spinach stalk out from between her teeth. "Mommy, one of my teefs fell out and turned into this little green line."
hi christy - happened upon your blog again after quite a while and wanted to say hello! what precious quotes you have posted! : ) hope to see you soon! take care, kelly
2 comments:
:)
hi christy - happened upon your blog again after quite a while and wanted to say hello! what precious quotes you have posted! : ) hope to see you soon!
take care,
kelly
Post a Comment