Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Our Blog

Yay! I started a blog. As I figure this out, hopefully the layout will get better.

Today was just a normal day, except that Braden is off of work. We're enjoying that! Here's Maddie getting her morning milk.























Maddie also got a bath this morning.










Here are some photos from our morning trip to the park. Maddie had fun playing on the jungle gym with her daddy. Caleb snoozed a bit and watched them while I had fun playing with our new camera, snapping far too many pictures.





As you can see, Maddie liked peering through the holes.




...and let's not forget Caleb! He was stuffed in his snuggly-suit in his stroller and couldn't really move.


After the park, Maddie ate lunch and took a nap. Braden and I sat down to cups of cappucino that Braden made with his Christmas gift from me--an espresso maker. As you can see, Caleb's ready for coffee! Anything food or drink, he wants it. :)





There wasn't much more than that to our day--just enjoying being together and relaxing. So, with that, I'll just end with a great smile from my little boy.


1 comment:

Jean said...

What a privilege to be the first to comment! How fun - I get to see pictures of Maddie and B-Mac all the time now. Looks great, Christy.